From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hiatus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hiatus may refer to:
- Recess (break), a break or interruption in the continuity of a work, action, etc.
- Hiatus, a natural fissure in a structure
- Hiatus, a small difference in pitch between two musical tones (see Interval (music))
- Hiatus, a phonological term referring to the lack of a consonant separating two vowels in separate syllables, as in co-operation
- Hiatus, a break of several weeks or more in television scheduling
- Hiatus, a discontinuity in the age of strata in stratigraphy
- Hiatus (band), a Belgian crustcore band
- "Hiatus" (30 Rock), an episode of 30 Rock
- "Hiatus"(NCIS episode S3 finale)
- In tagalog, pahinga, yumao, walang maisip, tamad, busybusihan, at wala lang nablock (mentally & physically).
Pili ka na lang ng mga reasons kung bakit ako on HIATUS... (icomment ang inyong kasagutan o di kaya'y itext sa zero-tri-o-tu-ten)
Mizzz you guys!!! See you all soon.