MEMA presents RANDOM
MEMA is short for salitang kanto me ma or may ma....

Using in a sentence....

Ah! Me ma post lang. 

Hehehe.

**********

This nothing goes with the countdown to Christmas or to my birthday. December 3, 2011 made a history for me and for some Filipino's too.

First, I attended an advent recollection. This marked the second in my entire life (who cares!). Well, if you don't want to know, I had my first during my freshmen year at St. Mary's. And for me this is a history. Walang kokontra. 

Second, I have'nt cry for..well, lets say i'm not an emotional person. I cant easily cry & get into some crying stuff thingy but when I saw this Christmas Plug of Coca-Cola: Where Will Happiness Strikes Next, I saw myself crying. I dont know, I think, I experienced what they are saying. I've been away for my family since 2003 that's why the impact of that video for me is too deep.


Third, I already felt that it is truly winter time. As of now we've been experiencing 15 degrees temperature & continue dropping. Wala lang! Epic fail! lol.

Fourth, I'm doing the first line/part of "Sa Araw ng Pasko" this coming Misa de Gallo. Excited much!

Fourth, well for Filipinos, this day is really a history to made, David Beckham & the LAGalaxy played with our very own the Azkals. LAGalaxy won with 6 goals against 1 for the Philippine team. Beckham & his team arrived in the Philippines a few days ago for an exhibition game against the country's national team.

On the other news,

Ms. Earth is just concluded with Ms. Ecuador as the title winner. And Ms. Philippines got the Ms. Earth-Water crown.

Rhian Ramos is not ready to talk with MO's contreversy. Lolz.

And last but not the least,

Fellow Blogger, Otep Zablan won the Philippine Blog Awards - Blogger Choice Category. Congratulations! Hindi man tayo magkakilala talaga, well as a blogger kunyari, ipinapaabot ko ang taos puso kong pagbati. Pizaaaaa na to!!!


Yun lang & happy weekend!!!



2 Responses
  1. Superjaid Says:

    so random anyway..ganda nung coca cola video noh?naiyak din ako dyan hehehe


  2. RHYCKZ Says:

    oo nga eh! umagang umagang ko pa naman pinanood! :)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin