REFLECTION 2010
Haizzzt. After a long time of not posting here or should i say two weeks of hiatus, now im back. And I bring NOTHING. No words that builds up on my mind, although I had lot of stories to tell or to share. Ahhh, here's one. Yesterday I got a copy of KERYGMA(means Proclamation of the Gospel) magazine from my coordinators office, the Jan.2010 & their 20th year anniversary issue. I remember the first time that this magazine was introduced to me by my cousin, way back 2000, I was still in college then. Nakakatuwa kase napagkamalan ko pang nagpaconvert na siya into other religious sects. Im not against sa ibang religion. Kase ako yung FAITH ang mahalaga, anuman klase ng religion ang pinaniniwalaan mo it still PAPA JESUS ang core ng lahat. Actually kahit Catholic ako, umaatend din ako ng gawain nila way back in college at namimis ko yun, sa Makati sa likod ng Metrobank tower yata yun, andun yung WWF (word for the world fellowship). Masaya. Mageenjoy at matututo ka. Siguro isa yun yung mga religious influences ko, kaya siguro kahit andito na ako sa ibang bansa, still someway somehow I am religiously connected. And when I red some articles from Kerygma mag, early this morning, I learned & I knew how they survived the past 20 years (Andun yung times na walang susuporta sa iyo at mag-iisip ka kung ano ba, take the risk or i-stop ang publication, but then sa kagustuhan mo na maishare ang magandang balita at salita ng diyos you take the risk). Mula doon narealize ko na somehow we have the same story of kerygma, yun nga lang siya 20 years of survival at ako 20 something na...hehehe. Marami sa atin ang laging play safe. Marami sa atin ayaw magtake ng risks. Hindi ka naman matututo kung hindi mo susubukan. Failures somehow teaches us what to do next.

Getting into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, Jesus said to Simon, "Put out into deep water & lower your nets for a catch." Simon said in reply, "Master, we have worked hard all night and have caught nothing, but at your command I will lower the nets." When they had this they caught a great number of fish & their nets were tearing. They signaled their partners in the other boat to come to help them.

-Luke 5:3~6-

0 Responses
Blog Widget by LinkWithin