NAKIKI-11.11.11
When I was a kid, I always made a list of 10 things that I need to accomplished before my birthday comes. And as what I remembered, the last time I did this is when I was going to celebrate my 15th birthday, during my fourth year high school (yes 15th! maaga po kasi akong nag-aral). My top list during that time is to passed the UPCAT exam(ito na rin ang wishlist ko) and to have a date with my crush (honglondi!). And one of my list luckily happened on December 9 when I attended my crush town fiesta(opo, tirador ako ng mga piyestahan sa probinsya, hehehe). And I had my first kiss too! So lucky of me that time, nabusog na, may date (I considered going to church with her, a date) at kiss pa (sa noo! joke). I was on cloud nine when she kissed me, gusto ko ng ayain sanang magsex kaso maraming tao sa kanila at pinabantayan din ng kanyang tatay sa nakababatang kapatid, nakatiyempo lang ng kiss nung maihi si nene at siyempre I was thinking of my future & hers too na rin, you know college stuffs. Ayoko naman na magkaaberya at sirain ang nais nila nanay na makapagcollege ako, nagbenta pa naman sila ng isang elepante & dalawang QUEEN bee. 

And that was almost a decade or more now.

So this time, as I celebrated my xxth year in this chaotic world (hahaha), I would like to do the same thing that I was doing before and this time, since today is 11.11.11, I wanted to make it 11 Things Need to Accomplish (International Edition). Why Eleven? In case may mag-failed, merong pang isa to complete it, as 10 things(lol!)


And here it goes how will I mark this date, 11.11.11.

11. Pumunta ulit sa lover's bridge ng Tamsui, Taipei and this time as hindi na single.

10. Kumain sa Fridays.

09. Gumawa ng bagay na may kabuluhan concerning spiritual needs.

08. Maayos ang mga bagay na magugulo bed, work, relationship with people and life too.

07. Malagyan ng picture ang napulot kong gigantic frame(opo, hindi lang ako OFW dito, basurero rin, hihihi!).

06. Magawa ng maayos ang mga natitira ko pang task sa church namin.

05. Makatawag kila nanay at tatay sa Pilipinas(almost one month na rin pala akong di tumatawag).

04. Magreet si ATE ng Happy Birthday over the phone and not only on FB at makagawa na post na rin.

03. Makatulong sa isang tao sa kahit anong paraan.

02. Magawa ang birthday video na naglalaman ng inyong mga PIC-GREET(paging everyone! lolz).

01. To bring back all the good things that GOD had given me over the past years in some ways(sa ngayon wala pa akong plano kung papaano eh).


After doing this list, I checked my wallet and I only got NT$1500 and US$100 bills. Lolz!


RED ALERRRTTTTT ONNNN!!!!!!!




1 Response
  1. good luck...hope you accomplished all..


Blog Widget by LinkWithin