NOT ONCE, BUT TWICE & MORE THAN ENOUGH
The OLD Hukou Church, Hsinchu, Taiwan

Marami sa atin usually nagpupunta lang ng simbahan kapag may hihilingin sa KANYA. Marami sa atin ang mabilis magtampo at mag-alinlangan kapag hindi napagbigyan ang ating mga kahilingan. Samantalang kung tutuusin ang araw-araw nating buhay o ang paggising natin sa umaga ng humihinga ay isang magandang biyaya mula sa Diyos.

In connection on Possible/Imposible of kuya Marco Paolo of A Journey of My Simple Life, I' d like to share my own personal story. Long time ago, theres an oppurtunity came on me, an oppurtunity to work in Canada. So I asked for Him, if this is for me, give me a sign if i need to continue or not. Then I asked my mom and dad, back in the Philippines, if they wanted that too, and then they said, 'GO, we'll gonna help you financially'. When the time, my agent need the half of my payment, they gave it. And I'm happy for that because HE & my supportive parents never failed to help me.

The thing is this, I have the first half but I don't have the second half and for 3 months now from the time I paid my first, my contact never emailed or PM'ed me if my application is still in progress. So the picture above, where I served as a Choir Member since 2006, served as the only witnessed of my silent cries & sentiments regarding this Canada thing. For 3 months of not hearing any news & updates, I had'nt loose my faith on HIM, that one time, in due time, all will gonna be OK. So yesterday, as I hurried to go to work, my agent left a message on my YM that my papers will gonna released next week, in addition to that, the coordinator of the dormitory where I live, said, that the gov't TAX refund will also release by next week, and when I saw the amount of that refund, that will exact the amount I needed for my second payment. How happy I was upon hearing those good news and I can't stop silently uttered my unending thanks for HIM, as I go to my jobsite, because He never failed to help me.

See I wish for one, but He gave it twice & more than enough. Let HIM do all the best, and patiently wait because GOD knows what is the best for us. Never loose faith, everything is possible with HIM.


Labels: , , , |
6 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nice picture has taken from chruch
    that gives us inspiration ......

    Janny

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step


  2. Badong Says:

    amen! God is great! He never fails.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    hands down! totoo yan..



  4. RHYCKZ Says:

    @kuya jepoy...AMEN talaga kuya..
    @chikletz...oo totoo talga to...
    @kuya badong...i am very lucky na hindi nya ako pinababayaan...nainspired ako sa post mu na brother or father?


  5. RHYCKZ Says:

    @kuya jepoy...AMEN talaga kuya..
    @chikletz...oo totoo talga to...
    @kuya badong...i am very lucky na hindi nya ako pinababayaan...nainspired ako sa post mu na brother or father?


Blog Widget by LinkWithin